- with Anne Potjans, Simon Rienäcker, and Jiann-Chyng Tu (eds.), Current Objectives of Postgraduate American Studies (COPAS) 19, no. 1 (2018).
- "Felons and the Right to Vote in Virginia: a Historical Overview" in The Virginia News Letter 91, no. 1 (2015): 1-9.
- "Access to Labor and Leisure in Cars: Early Black Motorists' Automotivity in Miami," in Mondes du Tourisme, article no. 303, Dec. 2021 (forthcoming).
- WiSe 2021/22: with Dr. Barbara Lüthi: "The Politics of Mobility: Mobile Subjects and Stasis in the United States," University of Erfurt (upcoming)
- SoSe 2021: with Prof. Dr. Eva Boesenberg: "Topics in American History," Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- WiSe 2020/21: "Care Work: Black Midwifery and a History of Science, 1619 to 1877," Freie Universität Berlin
- WiSe 2017/18: "The History of Felon Disenfranchisement and Race in the United States Pre-1877," Freie Universität Berlin